Thursday 17 June 2010

Mazatlan, here I am

So this is just a quick update of Mexico so far. It will probably be more pics than writing, as can't be bothered to write a lot! It has been very surreal being back, but is soooooo good! There have been many exciting hellos, good fun and laughs. I love seeing everyone again!! And being in Mexico feels like being home!!

I've been very busy at the mo with painting and other jobs, but it is so good to be apart of base life again. Tomorrow (Friday) we have a team of 50 arriving, so the next coming weeks are going to be manic but awesome!! :-)


Watching Mexico v France. They went insane when a goal was scored!!






One of my fellow DTS students, now on staff. Love the girl

My room

The lounge

1 comment:

  1. AMY!!! What a lovely surprise to see your blog entry. The sunset/sunrise is beautiful. So glad you're having a great time.
    Love you and praying for you.
    Mom xox

    ReplyDelete