Sunday 27 June 2010

Homes of Hope - Day 2

Day 2. And it was a scorcher in the sun. We sweated. Like majorly. My shirt was wet, I was wet. I touched my chest at one point, and my hand came away dripping. Gross. I know. But I want you to get a sense of how hot it was and how much we sweated.
Anyway, I'll just put the pics up so you can see for yourselves the day's work.


Putting the dry walling up on the side

Drywalling


The day's work. It was so hot doing this because the sun just bounced off the wall!!


The song Steven wrote for me. The team is trying to get me to say 'Holy Spirit' because they love how it sounds with my accent, but I'm refusing to say it, so Steven wrote a song filled with 'Holy Spirit' so I could sing it!! haha

1 comment:

  1. The only thing about you taking the pics is I don't see you in any of them:(
    But I do still enjoy seeing the progress made and the dawg at the end looks so cute.....so chilled:)
    Luv ya xox

    ReplyDelete